Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mouse in the House

Well, not exactly in the house...but we do seem to have a mouse problem outside. Last year we found several dead mice in the pool which to anyone who has a pool is not a strange thing. But in just the last few weeks, we've found several dead mice in our yard. Now anyone on a farm knows that this is not a strange thing either. Strange or not, enough is enough and I don't want any mice coming into this house.

Thanks to Oprah's recent show about puppy mills, I have decided to rid my home of mice by adopting two cats. Not only will this help save some animals from being euthanized, it will save my home from being infested with varmants. I just have to figure out where I can adopt outdoor cats and how to set them all up so they don't die in the cold, get hit by a car or eaten by a coyote. And people wonder what I do all day!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I never wondered what you did all day bean! Keeping your house varmant free and saving the kitties is a fulltime job. Where do I apply?