Thursday, November 6, 2008

35 Week Update

Yesterday, we had our 35 weeks appointment. Nothing too exciting to report except that I had my Strep B test (I will spare you the nasty details) and that the doctor still can't tell whether Grace is in the proper position to prepare for birth.

At our next appointment, the doctor will perform an ultrasound to see which way she is facing. The "hope" is that her head is down and her face is pointing towards my back...BUT...if she is breach, we could schedule a c-section instead of waiting around for her to make her debut. I am not worried or concerned (too much) about labor and delivery - it is the NOT knowing when she is coming that is driving me crazy! I mean, how am I supposed to to plan her coming home party when I don't know when she is coming home?!?!

No comments: