Thursday, June 25, 2009

M.I.A.

I am not M.I.A. (You aren't that lucky.) The reason I have not been posting as of late is my computer is sick. It contracted a nasty virus (thanks Facebook!) and is at the 'doctor'. The prognosis does not look good and I am sweating bullets that all the pictures and videos I have taken and saved to my computer will be lost. (No I didn't back them up like I should...I know, I know...you always back that kind of stuff up! GET OFF MY BACK!)

So how am I writing this post you ask? My iPhone. (I LOVE technology.) As cool as this thing is it is not very blog friendly so this entry will be short and lackluster. I just wanted to let you know that we are alive and kickin' but cut off from blogging. I REALLY miss my computer. Without it my house is way too clean. The laundry is done, folded and put away. There are clean sheets on the bed and I've been baking up a storm. It's like I am a homemaker or something.

No comments: