Thursday, September 3, 2009

Look who's getting her chompers!

Photographing new teeth is difficult.

It took days of springing the camera in Grace's face at juuuust the right moment. I had to keep my wits about me at all times to predict the exact moment when she would widely open her mouth and display her new pearly whites. We endured countless impromptu photo sessions in a balmy 75 degree living room. I am telling you - it was hell trying to get these images for you.

I felt like one of these Planet Earth cameramen trying to document a mother polar bear emerging from her den.




Can you see the two teeth? The one on the right has just barely sprouted.

Bloody fantastic!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I can barely see the teeth, but the dark circles under eyes tell the story of a baby girl who doesn't like to sleep much :)

Claudia Olsen said...

So cute!!! Around age two all of them should be in and you finally get sleep again. :):)