Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sometimes...You Just Know!

{Although posted on February 17, I wrote this back on January 11...when I knew!}
**********************************************************

I just knew. There are somethings you just know. Call it a woman's intuition. Call it being psychic. Call it what you want.

I knew.

I knew even when it came back negative. Four times in a row. FOUR TIMES! You are wrong. Thanks for playing but No. You. Are. Not.

But I knew. I had to be...

Last time I was a bundle of nerves. Might as well have called me Columbus because I felt like I was diving off the edge of the earth and falling into an abyss. Sure it happens everyday. But not to me.

I felt full. Bloated. Twinkly. Kind of like last time...but just a little different.


And then there were two...
Let the "games" (aka morning sickness) begin!
Don't worry it has!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! How exciting!!! Congratulations!!! HOORAY!!!

Jody said...

Hooray, and congrats! A little sister for Grace perhaps? You know as well as I do how wonderful sisters are. :) Hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long.