Monday, July 26, 2010

Not for the Faint at Heart

It's amazing how body image effects you when you are pregnant. I never thought it would - but it does. When I was pregnant with Grace, I never went swimming. I thought I would. I even bought a two piece suit. But I never got in the water. Not once.

Now pregnant with Charlotte and wanting to encourage Grace to love the water (can also read as wanting to tire Grace out so she'll nap for a significant amount of time each afternoon), I've had to sport a bathing suit on several occasions. I usually choose to cover myself up but since we were in the privacy of our own home, I decided to show a little skin...err... a lot of skin that is. 

Seriously, how can I possibly have 57 days left?


Are your eyes burning yet?


Check out my bebo - I mean belly button. 
If that ain't an indication of how done I am than I don't know what is!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hysterical; I love how you zoom in with the pictures. Lookin' cute!!!!!!

shannon said...

On the bright side, your booty looks tiny.

Jody said...

I love it! Lookin great!

T.C.M.+ C said...

what a gorgeous belly!
that is beautiful thing- BTW love her name!