Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Countdown Continues

While I am no doubt ready for this pregnancy to end, I think Grace is enjoying her last week as an only child. 

A Nutella snack after gymnastics. 



A haircut

 and a new "do"!

On one hand, each day feels agonizingly long as I continue to heave around this huge body, as I toss and turn all night long, as my mind continues to 'fail' me... but on the other hand, I am so grateful for these days with Grace. To focus all my energy (albeit limited) on her... and Court. They are days that I will cherish for a lifetime.

1 comment:

Claudia Olsen said...

Oh my! I had my membranes stripped with Lilly to get things going, but I was already 2-3 cm dilated and something like 80% effaced. It worked, cause my contractions started the same night. Looking back I wouldn't do it again, I was just so eager to have her before my mom came to town.
So I do know what kind of pain you're talking about. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that soon you will be holding your sweet little angel in your arms.