Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch #2

I was really hoping to get to a bunch of pumpkin patches this season but a cold that has circulated through our family (except for Charlotte - fingers crossed she doesn't get it!) has kept us at home - resting and recuperating. Just doing our part to keep YOU ALL happy and healthy! 

Anyway, now that we are starting to feel better, we hit a patch this morning with a new mom's group I think I might join. Yay! New friends!

It was a crisp and sunny fall morning.  This is my absolute favorite time of year. Not too hot, not too cold. Tons of holidays to prepare for. An 'action-packed' evening is making a fire and sitting by it while drinking cocoa...oh who am I kidding...a HUGE glass of red wine!!

Anyway, back to the pumpkin patch! We had soo much fun!


Where did my baby Grace go?! She is a legitimate BIG kid!


 She's so big!


This pumpkin patch also had an apple orchard. Luckily, Grace was awake this time to actually pick some apples this time. I think she was puzzled that there were apples both on the trees and the ground.



I was sure to get a picture of Charlotte this time. She slept most of the time in her sling. 


I felt like a pack horse. I had Charlotte in the sling and my purse and camera wrapped around me. Not to mention I hauled around apples and pumpkins that we picked - and a certain-almost-two-year old kept demanding "UUUPPPP!" Yes, I had my hands full but I wouldn't want it any other way! 



No comments: