Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aunt Katie or Auntie Kate or...?!?!??

Today, Court's brother - and his wife - welcomed a new bundle of joy into the world. While I would love to post a picture and rattle off her stats, she isn't my baby to share (unless they want me to!!) hehehhe

What I can share is that I am officially an aunt, Grace and Charlotte have a cousin and Grace and the new baby were born EXACTLY two years and one day apart! The new mommy did an outstanding job of hanging in there long enough to make sure both girls had their own special birthday (in a month already overshadowed by so many other holidays/events/etc)!

Now the big question is what to be called? Am I Aunt Kate, Auntie Katie, Auntie Kate, etc? What sounds the best? What do you go by? What do you think I should go by?

No comments: