Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim Lessons 2011

Grace started swim lessons on Monday. Can't your tell? She looks "pumped"!


Once she got in the water she was ecstatic!



I would share more pictures but unfortunately I am in most of them. Not pretty!!
(All those women who say they lose the baby weight because they are chasing their kids around all day are lying. L-Y-I-N-G!) 


Grace is super excited to go back for her second lesson this afternoon. I, on the other hand, am dreading it! The water is luke warm at best. I can already feel the air leaving my lungs as I imagine that heart-stopping step when you finally plunge your entire body into the water. Last time, I couldn't tell if Grace was shaking from sheer excitement or the temperature of the water. Fingers crossed they've cranked up the pool heater today!

No comments: