Monday, January 2, 2012

"Ringing" in the New Year

So my plan of going to bed ten minute after Grace and Charlotte, like I've done the past couple of years, completely back fired this year. I was awake when the clock struck midnight but not by choice and not with a glass of champagne in hand.

Nope.

I was sick. 

I had finally caught what the girls had been battling that last few days.

This was me on New Year's day! 
Believe it or not, I actually look a bit better than how I felt...so here is proof just how bad I was feeling! hahah

Grace was rounding the corner of her sickness and we thought she needed a bit of fresh air. Cabin fever was getting pretty intense around here. So Court, took her outside to do some sledding. 
Her first go at "sledding".
I peeled myself off the couch for five minutes to take these photos from the porch...using my fancy-schmancy-telephoto-lens. I wish!!
(Already making my wish list for 2012!)



There they are - one pink speck and one black speck.

I made sure to get the background because it is breathtaking! 



A few cropped shots to see Miss Grace up close in her sled!
A find at Target for $7!





While Grace was getting a dose of playing in the snow, Charlotte was mastering the iPhone.
Have I mentioned we need to get healthy and get outside?!?!


No comments: