Friday, August 10, 2012

Backyard to the Future

This is our back yard. It far from perfect but...


it's perfect for bike riding...



...flower picking...



and maybe a horse or two.
Someday. 




It's the perfect place for kids.

And I can't imagine leaving it. 

The future is a bit uncertain at the moment which keeps me in a constant state of "unsettled."
Constant unsettledness is exhausting.
I'm sure you've been there. Who hasn't? 
And if you haven't, don't worry. You will.
(Apparently, it's also called being an adult.)

What if we did this? What if we did that?
It's pointless to wonder. In the end, it will work out.
It HAS to. There is too much riding on it.
But in the mean time, we will literally be stopping and smelling the flowers until a decision is made.
Probably about three of four times a day in fact!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can come live outside Boston and be my friend! :)

Julia said...

Oh your backyard is beautiful! The mountains are just stunning! Hope everything works out for the best!

Home Sweet Home Place said...

@ Megan: I would LOVE to! Boston is one of my fav places in the world! You are lucky to call it home! And we would DEF be friends! haha


@ Julia: Thanks for the comment! I hope it all works out too! It will...like I said, it HAS too!! xoxo