Monday, November 26, 2012

Light It Up

I do the lights on the Christmas tree every year.
Court says I am particular about the way the tree is strung with lights.
I think he is using a little fancy psychology to get himself out of doing the WORST job during the holidays!
Ok ok....so I do like a lot of lights on the tree....and I do like them done a certain way.
Oh alright! I'll just string the damn thing myself!

Apparently, we got a wider tree this year because after putting all the lights we used for our tree last year on this year's tree, I was only just half way done!


Looks like I'll be hitting the lighting section at Wal-Mart hard tomorrow!
By the way, this took me the better part of an entire day. An entire day and I am not even close to being done yet!


Wish me sanity!

No comments: