Sunday, January 13, 2013

Getting Caught Up

December is an insanely busy month for me. In just this last week, life has somewhat returned to normal and I have down over a month's worth of back posting! After this post, we should be current - at least for a while!

So we made the long drive back from Sun Valley. We stopped in Boise for lunch and it was DUMPING snow! The most snow I'd ever seen in Boise!



People were cross country skiing in the streets!


Back on the road, we made pretty good time having only one emergency "pee stop" for Grace at the top of Dead Man's Pass.


Once home, things kicked into full swing!
Laundry, laundry and laundry and we finally got all the Christmas decor packed up and put away!
I've gone through all the girls old clothes and I feel like we are finally ready to start the new year - thirteen days in!



No comments: