Tuesday, September 16, 2014

100 Sleeps til Christmas!





Anyone else freaking out?!



I just realized that there are only 100 sleeps until Christmas. So much to do, so little time! I have no idea how it "sneaks" up on me every year. Somehow in those 100 sleeps, I have to plan and host two birthday parties, decorate for Halloween (because we all know I love me some Halloween!), undecorated for Halloween, host or travel for Thanksgiving, bake cookies, send out Christmas cards, decorate for Christmas, shop, wrap, mail, soccer games, piano recitals, tennis lessons, conferences…. plus all the stuff I am forgetting….PLUS all the other stuff I do on a daily basis that seems to suck the life out of my body each and every day. Seriously, there isn't enough time!

Saying goodbye to a normal sleep pattern until December 26. Bring on the "magic!"

No comments: